Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
MBBS program includes five-year courses and one-year internship. This program is to cultivate the undergraduate students to develop basic medical knowledge, standardized clinical skills, and an appropriate professional attitude, and to lay the foundation for their further study in medical practice, medical research, health administration, etc.
The students of this program will mainly study the basic theory and basic knowledge of medical science, will have the basic training of diagnosing, treating and preventing human diseases, and should be able to analyze and distinguish the reason and mechanism of common human diseases. The graduates are supposed to engage in diseases prevention and the work of clinical medicine
- Human Anatomy
- Community Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Gynecology and Obstetrics
- 18-25 years old; a foreign passport holder;
- Chinese Friendly; in good physical and mental health; hardworking; academic excellence
- High School Certificate in relevant discipline
- Proficiency in English, with good English skills: Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing.
- The applicant who masters basic Chinese language skill will be preferred.
Completed online application form with the applicant’s signature
Passport copy (Photo Page of a valid passport)
Copies of the visa page and residence permit if the applicant is in China
High School Certificate
Certificate of Physical Examination
Bank statement or affidavit of financial support
A video clip of self-introduction in English within 5 minutes.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes