Public Administration is supported by the Department of Public Administration in the School of Law and Public Administration. There are twenty-one full-time teachers, including two Chutian scholars of Hubei province, four professors, twelve associate professors and six lecturers, teachers with senior titles accounted for 80% of all teachers. At the same time, there are thirteen teachers with PhD or study as Doctoral students PhD, accounting for teachers 71% of the total.
Department of Public Administration owned two undergraduate majors and one master degree major. The undergraduate majors are Public Administration (established since 1997) and Public Sector Management (established since 2004).The master degree in Public Administration (established since 2014).The undergraduate major Public Administration for Foreign students starts at 2016.
Department of Public Administration has many research institutes. Including the follows: First, Intellectual Property Training Yichang Base of Hubei Province. Second, Emergency Management Training Base of Yichang (Institute of Emergency Management). Third, Graduate working station of China Three Gorges University and Hubei Emerge Group Co., LTD. Forth, Civil Servant Examination and Local Government Governance Research Center. Fifth, Social Risk Assessment Research Center. With an MPA management and social service agencies — MPA Education Center and a teaching laboratory — public management laboratory.
To develop a comprehensive understanding of China’s national conditions and the current international political and economic development situation of world. Epworth to master the basic theory of international politics, public management and international relations expertise and skills for engaging in international public affairs and international relations Problem research and teaching work or engaged in foreign affairs, foreign affairs management, foreign cultural exchanges, the news media and other practical work of the composite high-level specialized personnel.
Attention to the intersection of arts and science and the integration of knowledge, students are required to master the relevant professional management, political science, economics, law and natural science and technology knowledge of public sector management knowledge has a more in-depth understanding and grasp of the frontier and development trends. It emphasizes on shaping and improving the public management skills and comprehensive literacy of the learners. Through the interdisciplinary and information technology characteristics, the training can grasp the practical ability of public management so as to better understand and solve practical problems in the field of public management.
- Introduction to China
- General Chinese I、II and III
- Professional Chinese
- Physical Education I and II
- Principle of Management
- Computer Application basis
- The Principle of Politics
- Public Economics
- China’s Relations with Foreign Countries
- Contemporary Chinese Law
- Selected Reading of International Relations Theory
- Economy and Society of Contemporary China
- Government Governance of Contemporary China
- Politics and International Relations of Contemporary World
- Comparative Politics
- Public Administration
- Public Histology
- International Law
- Research Methods in Public Administration
- Research on Global Governance
- Typical Countries’ Diplomatic Relations
- Emergency Management
- Non-profit Organization Management
- History of Western Political Thoughts
- Cross-cultural and International Communication
- Leadership Science
- Selections of Classics on Public Administration
- History of Postwar International Relations
- Hydropower Resources Planning and Management
- Public Policy
- Water Conservancy & Hydropower affairs administration
- International Comparison of Labor Relations
- 18-25 years old; a foreign passport holder;
- Chinese Friendly; in good physical and mental health; hardworking; academic excellence
- High School Certificate in relevant discipline
4. Proficiency in English, with good English skills: Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing.
- The applicant who masters basic Chinese language skill will be preferred.